วันจันทร์ที่ 26 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Thai life style and online system.


Are you familiar with using internet? Nowadays many businesses try to use technology to support their customer. We can order some product through online shopping and also pay money by using online as well. If you surfing internet, you will see many websites that you can order the product such cosmetic, clothes, book, condominium or car. My companion always orders her cosmetic through online website and she asks me to buy some cosmetic with her.
Actually, I am a new generation but do you believe me I never order product by using online shopping. In my opinion, I think online shopping is an innovation for Thai people, some people in Thai unfamiliar with this shopping style. I am working at bank institute, and my company also encourages the employees to use online banking as well. However, I often use online banking for inquiry my statement but if I want to do more I still use traditional banking (go to branch’s counter) as same as many Thai people.
Nevertheless, we have to take a long period to encourage Thai people to adopt their life style with innovation such an online. Do you agree with me???

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. In this area I am very old fashioned - the only think that i have bought online are books from Amazon. In terms of banking - I check my accounts in the US online - but all other transactions are done in person. I don't even like to use a credit card. So I fully understand that it may take quite some time to get people to change their habits and accept a more web-based way of living.

    ตอบลบ