วันพุธที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Welcome To My World!



Hi everyone my name is Ame or you can call me aom-ame. I just creat my first blog and want everyone to join and share in my world. So first of all I should introduce myself a bit before go to my world.





Name: Werawan Janleart
Nickname: Ame
Age: 25 years
Culture: Thai

Education Background:
2002-2005 BA Marketing, Bangkok University





Work Background:
I am working at TISCO Bank for 3 years and I rotated to any department with my boss.
Thus, I have chance to get any experiences from my jobs as the detail in below:

February 2006 to January 2007:
Marketing Staff in Internet Trading Department of TISCO Securities Company Limited.
February 2007 to May 2008:
E-Channel Officer in E-Channel Department of TISCO Bank Public Company Limited.
June 2008 to present:
Team Management as a Trainer Supervisor in Corporate Contact Center Department of TISCO Bank Public Company Limited.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น